So you’re either Cornish or on a trip down to Cornwall and have a special date on the horizon, but what to do? Here are a few ideas:
1. Go for a romantic walk on a beach – Cornwall is stacked to the rafters with perfect beaches, for a easy going, chilled out, Cornish date, a walk on the beach has got to be top of the list.
2. Go for a drink – Choosing where to go for the date is all important. Your chosen bar or cafe will reflect on you, so make sure you choose somewhere classy, cool or quirky. I’m thinking places like, Blue Bar in Porthtowan, Beerwolf/Townhouse/Shed in Falmouth, Vertigo in Truro.
3. Feed the Ducks – Go somewhere like Tehidy woods and feed the ducks and swans together. Cute and cheesy activity with lots of scope for fun and chatter. Even if they don’t like you, they’re sure to have a smile on their face if ducks are around. Top Tip – Don’t forget the bread!
4. Active Date – There are loads of great outdoor activities you can choose from, cycling, surfing, zorbing, ziplining and rockpooling are just a few. I’d think about who you are taking on this date, because not all girls are going to be up for surfing on a date, especially if it’s a first one!
5. Picnic – There are so many locations to choose from in Cornwall that would be perfect for a picnic. To make it even more fun, go to the supermarket (or deli if you are posh) and choose the food together. Watch out for Wasps.